Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Coming back

Well I feel bad to have neglected my blog - but I am well surrounded by other blog neglecters (Hint hint: Melissa... Chris...) so I don't feel quite as bad. The only one to have kept up with her wonderful blog, despite her troubles, is Princess Jo. Nevertheless, I hope all my friends are going well... and forgive me for my belated entry.

So this is just going to be an update on what is happening in my life etc etc. Basically I have started university full time and am trying to juggle it with full time work. So far it seems to be going ok, as I have a routine with my dino. (I call you-know-who Dino Morea). Basically it goes like this:

7 am - drag myself out of bed, wash, brush etc etc.

8 am - stumble into work.

3:50 pm: leave work

4:10 pm - arrive ten minutes late for my Hindi class (thankfully my tutor is really relaxed)

5 pm - drive home and go to the uni library, do basic research or procrastinate on facebook

7 pm - go home, rest for a bit

8:30 pm - go to gym

9:30 - go home, eat

11 pm - go to labs - study

1 am - fall asleep on the chairs while Taimoor surfs the net

3:30 am - make it to my own bed

7 am - do it all again


So as you can imagine - it's become a busy life but I'm enjoying it immensely. It should be noted, however, that I have yet to finish my 3000 word international studies essay.

The sad thing is, I have basically no time for any interesting things. It is usually regulated to the weekends. But this Sunday I slept all day - waking up at 5 pm in the afternoon. It felt like such a waste of a day, and yet it completely revitalised me for the rest of the week.

I am currently writing for a student magazine on campus. It's about social justice and is coming out monthly.

God... I am such a boring person.

That is why I don't usually blog on my own life. I am too damn boring.

Please blogger friends - wake up! I need something to read at work :-P

3 Stars Have Something To Say!:

Doctor Dark said...

Hi Amy and welcome back!

I'd like to say this first: my last entry was ten days ago and two other entries preceded it within fairly short time brackets (although I took one down), so I'm not entirely sure I've been a negligent blogger of late. I think though that my blog updates no longer show up on other people's blogs because I made it private.

Now getting into your entry. I think I can safely say that your schedule would probably kill me, the stranger to entire working days that I am. I do know what it's like to feel that uni is your life, though. The three days I spend there have become the highlight of my week. I think it's cool that you're writing for a student magazine though -- you're already more involved in student life than I am!

It has indeed been ages since we all communed... as boring as life may be it just takes and takes and takes out of you -- it's a weird thing... but I think I'm half rambling since I've just come home from a day of uni myself and are feeling sort of incoherent.

Talk more soon!

C.

Sojourner said...

ok, I am boring reader.. got nothing to say ;)

GuNs said...

How long have you been having this Hindi class? You must be pretty good by now! :)

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs